Friday, September 14, 2007

The List (9.14.07)

Top Story:
O Hi! O. I'm fixing to jet off to Cleveland for the weekend. It's going to be the wildest, hottest road trip since 2002. The last time something this fun was going down was when I sat through a monsoon to view The Who in Philadelphia, PA some 5+ years ago. Yes, I said The Who. And I'm 24. Yes, I am aware that kids my age only listen to hip-hop and some garbled form of Electronic music or neo-new-wave. Whatever.

Today's List:
1. Bill Bellicheck is a disgusting cheat, this time with acoustic guitar.
2. If you have the time, money, and a higher tolerance for psychodelic shrooms than I do, this is where you should go next weekend.
3. The Buffalo Sabres are back on October 5, so guess who's going to that home opener?
4. Since this is arguably the first real post of my blog career... I will encourage you to help me fill the list! If you have any funny quotes, ridiculous personal stories, web junk, youtube madness, or viewpoints on the world that you would like me to post here, I encourage you to e-mail all suggestions right here.
5. Check out my myspace page. No Emo bathroom mirror pictures, no big tittied friend lists. What's that you say? It's set to private. My goodness... you'll have to add me as a friend.
6. Enjoy the Sports Blog.

Also Receiving Votes:
Welcome to my world kids. It's only a matter of time before you lose your minds by osmosis.

The best quote will be featured in "Quote of the Day," and the most ridiculous item (story, video, or whathaveyou) will be featured in "Jackass of the Day." Anyone who remembers the AIM profile from long ago will remember these pieces and will be no doubt relieved at their return.

More posts will come, I am sure... some will be short stories, essays, columns, but this is my bread and butter. The list. The rundown. The short, quick-hitting madness that is real life. Since you can't script it, anyways.

No comments: